As Regional Vice President of Pinnacle Realty Management's Arizona Office between 1990 and 2001, Michael developed and supervised a fee management portfolio of more than 6,000 units in Arizona, Nevada, California and New Mexico, and assisted clients in acquisition underwriting, site selection, development feasibility analysis, due diligence and dispositions for more than 5,000 apartment units.
- 2001-2002: ParaWest Community Development, LLC Phoenix, AZ
Consulting Services on Affordable Housing management and development
- 1990-2001: Pinnacle Realty Management, Inc. Phoenix, AZ
Regional V.P. Property Mgmt/Brokerage
- 1982-1989: Urban Investment Corp. Phoenix, AZ
Executive V.P. Property Mgmt/Development
- BBA - Major in Management,
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Western International University, Phoenix, AZ
- Graduate Studies - MBA Program,
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- CPM Awarded 1982
- Licensed RE Broker - Arizona
- LIHTC & BOND Compliance Certified
- Past Chairman, Advisory Board of the Bridge Ministry, a transitional program for the homeless.
- Former Member Advisory Board of Directors, Southwest Leadership Foundation, a faithbased nonprofit organization providing programs and support for underprivileged families, children and individuals.