Multi-Family Property Management
Full Service Property Management including:
- Review of Ownership Goals
- Development and Implementation of the Property Budget and Business Plan
- Direction/Oversight of all Property Fiscal and Physical Operations
- Recruitment, Training, Directing and Administering Property Staffing
- Ongoing Analysis and Review of Market and Competitive Property Impacts
- Full Property-Level Accounting including A/R, A/P, and Monthly Financial Statements
- Operational Reporting to Owner on a Wkly, Monthly, and Periodic Basis
- Cash, Accrual or Modified Basis Accounting
- Monthly P&L, w/ Budget Variance, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Bank Reconciliation, Rent Roll, Aged Accounts Receivable, Aged Accounts Payable and Other Reports as required.
- On-Site computerized Systems utilizing OneSite.
- Trust Accounts Segregated by Property for Operating, Security Deposits and Reserve Accounts as required.