Investments & Asset Management
Business Strategy and Platform
- Value - Added Acquisition Opportunities through a combination of physical renovation, superior management and marketing programs.
- Class "C-B" Product... "A-B" Locations.
- Properties with strong fundamentals including unit mix (i.e. minimum small studios and 1bdrms), attractive floorplans and amenities, functional site layout, and building aesthetics.
- Moderately Leveraged Investment Structure designed to provide attractive Investor Returns while minimizing risk (i.e. 50-70% Leverage).
- Limit redevelopment activity to core markets with operating history.
- Target superior infill submarkets such as the Galleria area in Houston and Loop 101 in Metropolitan Phoenix, noted for high density employment and supporting commercial services.
In addition to Property Management Services, ParaWest frequently provides Asset Management Consulting. Assignments vary from a one-time property operations/marketing analysis with recommendations, to ongoing oversight of Property Management whether it's a third party management firm or an Owner's actual employees.
- Review Ownership Goals
- Prepare and Implement Property Business Plan
- Prepare and Implement Property Marketing Plan
- Review Property Management Strengths/Weaknesses and Implement Recommendations
- Direct Property Management &/or Site Operations to Maximize Property Performance
Review Financing/Refinancing Alternatives for Recommendations
- Review/Analyze Monthly Financial Statements vs Budget
- Assist with Budget Preparation and Approval
- Assist in Insurance Bidding, Placement and Oversight
- Consolidate Operating Reports to Owner
- Interact with Lenders on Owner's Behalf
Acquisition/Disposition Underwriting and Due Diligence
Underwriting and Due Diligence Assistance as needed including :
- Market Analyses
- Rent Rate Analysis and Recommendations
- Other Revenue Sources Review and Recommendations
- Review/Analyses of Prior Period Operating Statements
- Rent Roll Audits
- Preliminary Operating Budgets
- Value Enhancement Alternatives
- Rehab Budgets
- Financing Alternatives and Recommendations
- Physical Property Inspection including Unit Interiors, Common Areas, Exteriors and Equipment
Disposition Consulting including:
Underwriting and Due Diligence Assistance as needed including:
- Property Valuation Analysis
- Exit Strategy & Timing Recommendations
- Marketing Materials Recommendations &/or Preparation